The perfect public house : has a ceiling fan
gliding all night : the pints are ice cold
outside is perpetual : inside is nice
moons are underwater always : happy
the poet ascends from the basement
with a fresh keg : stouts their sentence
thick on the bar’s mahogany : some sip
while others get ready : twist wrists
in the booths : popping packets of crisps
salted for the game : green ones are vinegar
our bar is varnished : so spills are okay
besides : so many are california sober
now a bigger ball : bob
your uncle comes in with a schnoodle
restless gentlemixes stir their drinks
ice clinks: i nick nuts
and lemon water endless : so to begin
punt punt the ball goes up
men are in corners murmuring
so we focus our hunger
ah yes : sound waves of players
lifting responding nil
points to anyone : the dots
are wanting to begin : world
ball : world ball : don’t
hit the fireplace : pass
to me : my eye is watering
with soda : there is no exit
just this : ball : drink : folded
napkin turns into a cat called
napkin : napkin : play world ball
we wrote you this poem : it won't
stop spinning
inspired by Tom Raworth's excellent World Ball poem, 'The Moon Upon the Waters' - a must-read in the core curriculum
hi
ReplyDeleteXuper TV App is my usual spot for checking out live channels, but I really enjoyed the rhythm of this poem. The vibe of a cozy public house with cold drinks, crisp packets, and people gathering around a screen for the match is so relatable. It perfectly captures that specific feeling of hanging out in a bar with your friends on a rainy evening while a game plays in the background.
ReplyDeleteThat line about the ice clinking and people murmurings in the corners really makes you feel like you are sitting right there in the booth. If you want a quick, easy way to watch live sports or stream international networks without dealing with slow menus that freeze up after reading creative writing online, hitting up Xuper TV Apk gives you a really fast setup that works great.
ReplyDeleteIt is always a relief to find a clean poetry blog or personal writing page that just displays the text instantly instead of locking up your mobile browser with heavy pop-up trackers and giant ad banners. Lightweight layouts make reading creative pieces so much better, and visiting Xuper TV Descargar brings that same snappy, lag-free speed directly to your home media screen.
ReplyDeleteThe image of everyone twisting their wrists, eating crisps, and watching a ball go up in the air captures the fun energy of local sports fans perfectly. Bringing a schnoodle into the bar just completes the whole scene. I am about to shut down my browser tabs for the night, log onto Xuper TV Gratis, and find an active broadcast to watch while I relax on the bed.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this article because it presents the topic in a clear and engaging manner. The explanations are easy to understand, and the overall writing style keeps readers interested until the end. It's always refreshing to find blogs that focus on informative and thoughtful content. Thank you for sharing your perspective and putting together such a useful post. During my free time, I also enjoy watching entertainment on Xuper TV APK Gratis, which has been a smooth and reliable streaming platform.
ReplyDeleteThis is a well-crafted post with useful information and a pleasant writing style. I appreciate how the ideas are organized logically, making the article both informative and enjoyable to read. Quality content like this encourages meaningful discussions and keeps readers coming back for more updates. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. When I'm looking to relax after reading blogs, I often use youcine tv box, which provides a simple and enjoyable streaming experience without unnecessary complications.
ReplyDeleteThis was a fun post to read! I like discovering creative blogs that share interesting ideas and unique content. It’s always refreshing to come across something that keeps readers engaged from start to finish. While exploring similar online resources, I also found Super Tv, which has been useful for anyone interested in streaming and digital entertainment. Thanks for taking the time to publish this article—I’m looking forward to reading more of your future posts.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the way this article was presented. The writing feels natural, and the topic is explained in a way that's easy to follow. I often browse different websites to learn about entertainment and streaming, and recently I came across Xuper Tv during my search. It’s always nice to discover quality resources alongside helpful blog posts like this. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and keeping the content informative.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing such an interesting article. I appreciate blogs that focus on providing useful information without making things overly complicated. Every post teaches something new, and that's why I enjoy reading content like this. While exploring related websites, I also visited Netfly and found it worth checking out for people interested in streaming options. Keep up the great work, and I hope to see more helpful articles from you soon.
ReplyDeleteI genuinely enjoyed reading this post. The content is clear, engaging, and easy to understand, which makes it much more enjoyable than many articles online today. I also like comparing different online resources, and recently I came across Bit TV while browsing similar topics. It's always good to find websites that provide something useful for readers. Thanks for sharing this well-written article, and I look forward to your next update.
ReplyDeleteGreat post! It's always refreshing to read content that feels authentic and written with readers in mind. The information is presented clearly, making it enjoyable from beginning to end. While looking for similar entertainment-related resources, I also discovered Uni Tv and found it interesting to explore alongside articles like this. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and insights. I’ll definitely be visiting again to read more of your future content.
ReplyDelete